Are you struggling with any of these housing situations?
- Home Damaged in a Natural Disaster
- Need to Raise/Lift House
- Underinsured for Home Repairs
- Need a Short Sale
- House Flooded
- Displaced from Your Home
- Home Needs Major Repairs
- Renovation is Required
At MetroRealEstate, we understand. If you are a distressed homeowner, call us and we can discuss your options, even if you are underinsured.
We’re committed to get people back in their homes!
Request a Purchase Offer Now.
Enter your email to receive a fair, no-obligation offer for your property.
We're Here to Make Your Move Faster & Easier
"Though they weren’t able to assist with my particular need, they worked to help me find three contractors who could. Much appreciated."
"Wish I could give Metro 6 stars. It’s been my experience they are simply the best real estate company in Charlotte"
"The company is wonderful, everyone was helpful and the work they do is perfection. They took the time to make sure everything was right and then took the time to make sure I agreed."
"MetroRealEstate came and did an amazing job with the project we planned. They were on time, very professional, and our house looks great. They really did a wonderful job. Thanks again to everyone involved from MetroRealEstate."
"Communication with everyone in the company was quick and very clear. The owner came to my house within a day of my initial call to give an estimate and spent a lot of time understanding our needs. It’s not just a business; he cares about his employees and customers. Their work is beautiful."
- 2017: CotY (NARI, Contractor of the Year)Highest Scored Contractor Ever - Best of Show with a Perfect Score
- 2015: "The Essential Guide to Charlotte Real Estate"Ranked #1 in the Real Estate Sales, Real Estate Investments, and Buying & Selling Homes Categories on Amazon
- 2013: CotY (NARI, Contractor of the Year)Best of Show
- 2010: Business Leader “Mover and Shaker” Award